At the AHRC our focus is on Phase II - Phase IV clinical trials, cohort studies, patient registries, observational studies, epidemiologic studies, and qualitative research.
Through our main clinical service areas - the Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) and the Observational Epidemiology & Qualitative Research Unit (OEQRU) - and our additional business services - Business Operations, Research Informatics, Research Quality & Process, and Business Strategy - we provide our partners with innovative research solutions.
Our core services include:
- Study design, methodology, epidemiology, registry science, and qualitative research
- Biostatistics consulting
- Protocol and case report form development
- Project, site, data, and safety management
- Qualitative data collection, coding, and analysis
- Quantitative data analysis and medical writing
- Multi-centre clinical research coordination
- IT support for clinical research
- Contracts and financial management
- Quality assurance
The AHRC also has collaborative relationships with the Centre of exceLlence in Economic Analysis Research (offering Health Economics services) and the breaKThrough Knowledge Translation Program through the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute. Go to The HUB Health Research Soutions section to see how these services can be incorporated into your clinical research project.